Sage Smudge Sticks 3"-4" inches
- California White Sage is one of the most sacred herbs among indigenous North American people. Used in rituals ceremonies or just for cleansing. Use to cleanse your home or space and repel negative energy. Or just simply for the pleasure of its fragrance.
- Black Sage also known as Mogwort sage is found in the mountains of the west coast from California north through British Columbia. It is renowned as a smudging herb for its subtle, sweet scent and dream inducing qualities. This sage is used for magic purposes in ritual practices, house cleansing, negativity removal and protection.
- Blue Sage: An aroma to cleanse negativity, hate and exorcism. Bring wealth, health, prosperity, healing and coolness to your life. Blue sage can be used in a ritual ceremony, house cleansing or simply for aroma pleasure.
- Dragons Blood Sage or Red Smudge Sage is California White Sage infused with Dragons Blood resin to create this wonderful smudge stick. Two of the most popular items in one stick. Great for cleansing, negativity removal and protection.
- Cedar Sage: A wonderful fragrance to burn. Cedar wands are used in rituals, ceremonies, magic or simply for aroma. Sacred to Native tribes known as the mother and giver of life. These wands can be used for protection, purification, cleansing, wealth, healing and prosperity.
- Desert Sage: Artemisia Tridentata, is best known as the richly aromatic sage that blankets the New Mexico reservations. Its fragrance draws your heart to the wind swept, sun blessed deserts of New Mexico.
- Yerba Santa Sage is grown in the dry hill areas of California and Northern Mexico. This wand has a sweet smell which will delight your senses, home, office or any surrounding. A wonderful ceremonial wand to burn for healing, purification and love.
- Rosemary Sage : Rosmarinus officinalis, commonly known as Rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves native to the Mediterranean region. It's common to smudge rosemary for increased energy and clarity of mind, as well as for increasing memory.
- Lavender Sage : Full of aroma, these wild lavenders smudge wands are great to use during ceremonies, ritual aid or simply use as incense. Another name for these smudge sticks is purple sage
- Juniper Sage: A unique smudge wand that has a great aroma for sacred usage or just simply for aroma.